I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by AESTHETIC ECLECTICISM. Ok, so maybe it was almost two months ago, but I’ll blame the move for my delinquency in responding to the award. Debs has a pretty funny and interesting blog…you should definitely check it out.
These are the rules:
Thank the nominator and post a link to his/her blog
Display the award on your blog
Answer the eleven questions provided by the nominator
Include eleven random facts about yourself
Nominate 5-11 blogs which have less than 1000 followers, and tell them about it
Prepare eleven more questions
Post these rules on your blog
Here are AESTHETIC ECLECTICISM‘s questions for me:
1. If you could visit any five countries in the world with no time or money constraints, where would you go and why?
:: I would visit New Zealand, Seychelles, Greece, Switzerland, and Italy. I’ve been to Italy and Switzerland before, but I would love to go back. That gives me two adventure vacations (New Zealand and Switzerland), one historical/learning vacation (Italy), and two just lie around and see pretty things vacations (Seychelles and Greece).
2. What inspires or motivates you?
:: I am a competitive person, so competition motivates me. Nature inspires me.
3. How would you describe yourself in ten words?
:: Why say no to life when you can say yes?
4. What is the craziest or awesomest thing you’ve ever done?
:: It sounds stereotypical, but the awesomest thing I’ve ever done is become a mother. It’s a life-changer.
5. What is your spirit animal and why?
:: Right now a cow. I’m pregnant. And not quite sure I’m into spirit animals, Debs 🙂
6. Do you remember your dreams? If so, what was your weirdest dream?
:: Pregnant dreams are ridiculous. I was recently Reese Witherspoon’s personal assistant for an evening.
7. What is your favorite band/song/genre of music?
:: There’s too much good music out there. Anything with a good beat and well-written lyrics. Love me some Civil Wars, Bon Iver, Alison Krauss, Imagine Dragons. But not gonna lie that I’ve been dancing around the house to ::Shake It Off:: lately.
8. How would you describe a perfect day?
:: Time outdoors being active, time outdoors reading a book, and finding a delicious new spot for dinner.
9. Do you prefer cold weather or hot weather?
:: Hot. The only reason I like the cold is so I can be inside by a fire eating chili.
10. What are you most afraid of?
:: Missing out on something.
11. What do you love more than anything else and why?
:: The hubs and my little stinker Ellie Bean. They make me laugh every day…even when I’m being pissy and don’t want to. They inspire me to be a better person. And they’re always willing to go on an adventure with me.
Eleven random facts about myself:
1. One of my favorite things to wear is a pair of shorts, a soft button-up, and flip-flops.
2. I have suffered from claustrophobia and had a panic attack on an airplane. You should ask my husband, brother, or best friend about that sometime.
3. I bought my best friend a dying kitten as a going away gift when I left Nashville (and no…I did not know it was dying).
4. I love travel and making spreadsheets about sights to see and places to eat.
5. I am not a morning person.
6. It makes me very happy to randomly stumble upon really good music.
7. I wish that we could all just live somewhere new every two years and it wouldn’t affect our families, jobs, or friendships. We should just be able to pack up our family and friends with us and all move together.
8. My next dream trip is driving north up the coast from San Francisco to Seattle.
9. I really really hate messing up, being wrong, or making mistakes.
10. I am an outpatient physical therapist, which I enjoy, but at some point I would like to do something creative to make a living.
11. I think winter and summer should just go away and it should always be fall and spring.
My Eleven Questions:
1. If you could pick up your family, friends, and job and move them to anywhere in the country, where would it be?
2. What is your favorite TV series to watch on Netflix? (I need a new one after I finish Friday Night Lights!)
3. Do you prefer cooking and eating at home or going out to eat?
4. What is one quality that you look for in a friend?
5. If you had an entire day to yourself, what would it look like?
6. If you could be really good at one thing, what would it be?
7. What is one thing that blogging has taught you?
8. What is the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
9. What are three things you cannot live without?
10. What is your most prized possession?
11. What is one thing that makes you happy?
Thanks again for the nomination, AESTHETIC ECLECTICISM!