And now we’ve made it to the most important part of the meal…dessert. Is it sad that one of the things we’ll miss most about Nashville is #1 on this list? The Chocolate Chip at Bricktop’s has been our go-to for any and all celebrations over the past ten years. We actually come up with reasons to celebrate just so we can devour the warm, gooey deliciousness of a chocolate chip cookie in a skillet. Others have tried to replicate, but none come close in my opinion.
Just looking at this list is making me hungry. Only one more Nashville on the 9s to go!!
1. The Chocolate Chip at Bricktop’s
2. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream
3. Jake’s Bakes
4. Poppy Seed Layer Cake at City House
5. The Cupcake Collection
6. Bobbie’s Dairy Dip
7. Las Paletas
8. The Flour Shop (technically in Brentwood, but try their sugar cookie and you’ll understand why they made the cut)
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie at The Loving Pie Company